Adelaide debt collection services
Services we offer when collecting your debt…
Whilst most of our clients are either from Adelaide or South Australia, we do assist clients from interstate and overseas with debt collection from debtors who are South Australian individuals or businesses.
Our debt collection services include:-
- Free initial consultation and In house consultancy service on debt collection advice for small business
- Researching debtor details
- Issuing Letter of Demand same day as you engage our services (subject to the information you provide us)
- Contact, negotiate with debtor and provide a communication conduit between both parties
- Ongoing action as necessary, e.g. monitoring payments where payment arrangement has been entered into by your client, or commencing legal action as required
- Commission is only charged on monies recovered
- Personalised and friendly service
- Regular progress reports
- Provision of links to other agencies, e.g. skip tracing for when a debtor cannot be located
- Assist in the preparation of documents for lodgment
- ASIC and background searches on debtors as required
- Fees and charges capped and lower than other debt collection agencies. They are based on:-
- The amount of the outstanding debt
- The number of debtors
- Commission is a fixed rate 6.5% before legal action, 10% after legal action. This can be negotiated for debts over $50,000 and is payable on any money recovered excluding costs
When money is recovered on your behalf, and paid into our Trust Account, it is immediately paid to you. You do not wait until the end of the month like most agencies.
SA Debt Recovery also has an interest in supporting local business, buying locally made products where possible.
Through regular donations, part of the profit of this company goes towards supporting the following organisations:
- several privately run sanctuaries/animal rescue groups throughout Australia
- bushfire relief
- SADR is against animal testing and the live export trade.